Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Eldad Yamin <el...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/19 20:12:48 UTC

binary-tree

Hello,
Is there any good way of storing a binary-tree in Cassandra?
I wonder if someone already implement something like that and
how accomplished that without transaction supports (while the tree keep
evolving)?

Thanks!

Re: binary-tree

Posted by Dave Revell <da...@meebo-inc.com>.
This seems more like a question for the Cassandra users mailing list
at user@cassandra.apache.org

I'd also recommend posting more background on your problem and
explaining why you think a binary tree is the right solution.

Cheers,
Dave