Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by "Ferry, Jeremy" <Je...@stercomm.com> on 2008/10/06 21:23:13 UTC

xsdconfig and ant

I've got an xsdconfig file that I'm using and it works perfectly when I
call scomp from the command line but it apparently is getting ignored
when I use the xmlbean ant task. Can someone tell me how to get the
xsdconfig file to work with ant?

Thanks,

Jeremy Ferry
Sr. Software Engineer
Sterling Commerce, an AT&T company
Eden Prairie, MN

RE: xsdconfig and ant

Posted by "Ferry, Jeremy" <Je...@stercomm.com>.
Yes, I did do a web search and did not see the link you sent. In any
case, this did work. Thanks for the help!

> I've got an xsdconfig file that I'm using and it works perfectly when
> I call scomp from the command line but it apparently is getting
> ignored when I use the xmlbean ant task. Can someone tell me how to
> get the xsdconfig file to work with ant?

Did you search the web? A simple google search resulted in
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@xmlbeans.apache.org/msg01567.html

You can simply include the config file to the fileset to compile:

<xmlbean ...>
   <fileset dir="your/directory" includes="**/*.xsd **/*.xsdconfig"/>
</xmlbean>

HTH

Stefan

--
Stefan Offermann
Institute for Geoinformatics (IfGI), University of Muenster, Germany

Re: xsdconfig and ant

Posted by Stefan Offermann <of...@uni-muenster.de>.