Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by "raozhl/Rao Zhenlin(IT)" <ra...@COSCON.COM> on 2008/06/11 17:30:40 UTC

Questions on stored procedure invoke when use DAS

Dear Sir or Madam,
     I'd like to know if DAS can fetch resultsets which are returned from stored procedure via temp table

for example:

     CREATE PROC A
     AS
     CREATE TABLE #TMP(
       NAME VARCHAR(30)
     )

     INSERT INTO #TMP VALUES('MICHAEL')

     SELECT USER_ID FROM REALTABLEA

     SELECT NAME FROM #TMP

when I use das.executequery() to invoke the stored procedure,I can only get the "REALTABLEA" objects list from root DataObject, and it seems that the results in #TMP( temp table )can not be converted into DataObject

I am wondering if there is a way to fetch the data returned in temp table as well as real tables?

Any idea?
Thank you very much!

Mike Rao

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is confidential for COSCO CONTAINER LINES (COSCON) and may also be privileged. Any unauthorized use, copying, or dissemination of it and any attachments to it, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately, unread and notify the sender as soon as possible. COSCON does not warrant this email is virus-free and is not liable for any losses or responsibilities arising from any virus being transmitted by this email. Internet communications are not secure and COSCON does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.