Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com> on 2011/10/28 19:45:02 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 0.7.10

Been some times since a 0.7 release with not much happening (a good thing),
but CASSANDRA-3358 is potentially silently screwing up people so it feels
worth releasing the fix. The hope is that unless something major shows up this
will be last release on the 0.7 series, crossing fingers. I thus propose the
following artifacts for release as 0.7.10.

SVN: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/branches/cassandra-0.7@1190440
Artifacts: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-115/org/apache/cassandra/apache-cassandra/0.7.10/
Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-115

The artifacts as well as a debian package are also available here:
http://people.apache.org/~slebresne/

The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed).

[1]: http://goo.gl/pn2yy (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/zGJnF (NEWS.txt)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 0.7.10

Posted by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@datastax.com>.
Including my own vote I'm count 3 binding +1's and no -1's. The vote passes.
I'll get the artifacts published.

--
Sylvain

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.