Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Wolfram Rittmeyer <wo...@web.de> on 2002/09/17 13:06:15 UTC

bug 11422 - patch; no solution

Since I myself was getting annoyed by the problem I searched around and
changed the following two lines in
org/apache/jmeter/protocol/http/config/gui/UrlConfigGui:

lines 184/185:
	domain.setText(((String)el.getProperty(HTTPSampler.DOMAIN)).trim());

port.setText(((String)el.getPropertyAsString(HTTPSampler.PORT)).trim());

This is just a (very simple) workaround. It trims of leading and
trailing whitespaces (but preserves any other whitespaces). Yet I guess
the cause for all this has to do with the Avalon-library used by JMeter.
Therefore and because other places might be affected as well I do not
consider this little patch to be a bug-solution in any way.

Anyway, it's sufficient for me right now...

Wolfram