Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Travis Reeder <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/21 22:19:20 UTC

Ajax components in sandbox seem to error under internet explorer

IE version 6.029 has javascript errors on autoUpdateDataTable,
accordianPanel (inputsuggestAjax broke for another reason so couldn't try it
right now), but is the prototype.js fully IE compliant?

Travis

Re: Ajax components in sandbox seem to error under internet explorer

Posted by Travis Reeder <tr...@gmail.com>.
doh, should have read this first, thanks Martin, I'll check out the changes.

Travis

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.