Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by hugoamaro <hu...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/27 11:04:59 UTC

Re: Apache Karaf Decanter and ElasticSearch 5

Hello,

Can you please tell me if there is any new information regarding this
subject.
Can we use Decanter with new Elasticsearch release already? It seems there
are only appender for 1.x and 2.x. We can use Elasticsearch 5.x but must be
an external instance, is that?

Elasticsearch is now 6.x. Are there any plans for this release as well?

Thank you

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html

Re: Apache Karaf Decanter and ElasticSearch 5

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Just to be clear, elasticsearch 5 and 6 are supported as Karaf shipped features.

Regards
JB

Posted by hugoamaro <hu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
By the way, decanter release is planned for this week end.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

The decanter elasticsearch rest appender works with any version.

Elasticsearch 5 and 6 are already supported as features. Kibana is not yet ready internal to Karaf.

You can always use an external instance.