Posted to users@maven.apache.org by gags_78 <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/22 11:19:29 UTC

Retrieving classpath during unit test

Hey folks,

            I've been trying in vain to retrieve the classpath for the unit
test I'm currently running. As part of the unit test there's a small element
of generation and compilation for which I need the classpath. I'm using
surefire. I did a thorough google for it and came across the following
plugin snippet addition for surefire that I thought would allow me to access
the classpath via the property 'myClasspath' alas it doesn't seem to work.
Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction for achieving this?

Thanks,
Mark.

<plugin>
				<version>2.4.2</version>