Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by "sunfl@certusnet.com.cn" <su...@certusnet.com.cn> on 2014/11/24 08:07:58 UTC

local index creation catch error with specifying DEFAULT_COLUMN_FAMILY when creating data table

Hi,all
When creating data table with specifying DEFAULT_COLUMN_FAMILY='F', and then trying to create
local index on the table specifying column, we got the following error:
 Error: ERROR 1009 (42L02): Properties may not be defined for a view. (state=42L02,code=1009)
Without specifying the options of DEFAULT_COLUMN_FAMILY, there are no such errors.

Quite confused about this exception and hope someone can suggests me kindly.
Thanks,
Sun.

CertusNet

Re: RE: local index creation catch error with specifying DEFAULT_COLUMN_FAMILY when creating data table

Posted by "sunfl@certusnet.com.cn" <su...@certusnet.com.cn>.
Hi Rajeshbabu
I filed JIRA as following:
Please kindly take your considerations.

Thanks,
Sun.

CertusNet

From: rajeshbabu chintaguntla
Date: 2014-11-25 22:27
To: sunfl@certusnet.com.cn; user
Subject: RE: Re: local index creation catch error with specifying DEFAULT_COLUMN_FAMILY when creating data table
Hi Sun,
 It's bug only. Please raise JIRA for this. if we pass DEFAULT_COLUMN_FAMILY as table property while creating local index it's failing because it's considering as view index which will not accept any table properties. I have tried without DEFAULT_COLUMN_FAMILY property and working fine.

Thanks,
Rajeshbabu.

recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by

From: rajesh babu Chintaguntla
Date: 2014-11-25 01:46
To: user@phoenix.apache.org
Hi Sun,
I have tried it and working fine for me.
Can you please provide exact statements and version of HBase and Phoenix?

Thanks,
Rajeshbabu.

Posted by rajeshbabu chintaguntla <ra...@huawei.com>.
Hi Sun,