Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Schmidt, Uwe" <US...@GEA-WIEGAND.DE> on 2001/10/01 10:18:56 UTC

AW: Template Subdirectories

I have the same problem:

What I like to try is to install the applications
as real turbine-applications (I am still developing
the portal, so i just planning ;-) ). Every application
has its own directory (e.g. webapps/app1, webapps/app2)
The portal-API has than to be installed as a jar-file
in one of the central library dirctories, so that the
applications have access the om-classes,
the SecurityScreen-class and so on ...

The advantage of that should be that the single applications
could be maintained without shutting down the whole
server and the applications are clearly separated from each
other.

But I also see several questions:
Could a session started at the portal-application be shared
among several other applications ?
What about some of the turbine-properties ?
What about the $ui...?
What about default layouts and navigations ?

Uwe