Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by trella <tr...@lcc.uma.es> on 2004/09/28 16:18:18 UTC

Port 'SiguePortType' is not available

Hello, I am trying to invoke dinamically a service and I obtain the following error:

org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: Port 'SiguePortType' is not available and no alternative can be found

I have checked the mailing list and I have found a possible solution in
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=wsif-user&m=105774436411999&w=2 that
suggests that the problem is in the classpath. I have checked it and it
was correct.

Thank you in advanced,
       Monica Trella.

Re: Port 'SiguePortType' is not available

Posted by Nirmal Mukhi <nm...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi,

See also http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=wsif-user&m=105284481626232&w=2
for another possible reason for this exception, and a suggested
workaround.

Nirmal.

trella <tr...@lcc.uma.es>
09/28/2004 10:18 AM