Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Cody Balos <cj...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/15 11:03:03 UTC

Introduction

Hello everyone,

I am a software developer from California. I have built several production
applications using Apache Cordova, and I am really excited to become more
active in the Apache Cordova community.

Thank You All.

Re: Introduction

Posted by Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com>.
Welcome, Cody!

Re: Introduction

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Welcome I see you have your first PR ready

- Carlos
Sent from my iPhone

Re: Introduction

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.