Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it> on 2010/04/13 23:19:27 UTC

Change default mount point

How can I change the default mount point of the built-in server from /
to something else like /ofbiz so all urls look like this:
https://<server>/ofbiz/webtools
I guess the answer is somewhere in the wiki but perhaps anybody could
help me out.

Thanks,

Jeroen van der Wal
Stromboli b.v.
+31 655 874050

Re: Change default mount point

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <jv...@stromboli.it>.
Hi Pierre,

This is exactly what I would like to accomplish. This works correct:
    proxyPass / ajp://localhost:8009/
but thIs is not working:
    proxyPass /ofbiz/ ajp://localhost:8009/
so I guessed I had to change the root of Ofbiz in something like this:
    proxyPass /ofbiz/ ajp://localhost:8009/ofbiz/

I'll have to do some more reading on this topic ;-)

-Jeroen

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Jeroen,