Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Víctor Downs <vi...@soapros.com> on 2009/01/12 17:16:38 UTC

[Axis2] Custom name for annotated classes

Hello everybody

I'm trying to use JAX-WS (annotated classes) on top of Axis2. Although
I've managed to deploy a POJO as a WS correctly, Axis2 names the using
both the service name (SayHiWS) and the port (SayHi), like this:

 > [INFO] Deploying JAXWS annotated class com.test.SayHiWS as a service
- SayHiWS.SayHi

So, in order to bind to the service, my client needs to point to this
address:

 > http://testdomain/Test/services/SayHiWS.SayHi?wsdl

Is there a way to set the name to just "SayHiWS"? So far I've tried to
supply a custom "services.xml", but this deploys the WS twice with both
names.

Thanks in advance

Re: [Axis2] Custom name for annotated classes

Posted by SP...@scottsdaleins.com.
Im not sure if this helps but i have had success annotating with the
following classes...
javax.jws.WebMethod
javax.jws.WebParam

I have not looked into the WebService class for annotation but that sounds
like something you might try.

unfortunately, i have had no success annotating with the
javax.jws.WebResult class. my best guess is that axis2 does not support
it. i posted a question about it to this user group on january 8th, but so
far no response.

"Víctor Downs" <vi...@soapros.com>

01/12/2009 09:16 AM
Please respond to axis-user@ws.apache.org