Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Tim Colson <tc...@cisco.com> on 2002/12/27 07:09:09 UTC

Error for 'docs' ant target for velocity-tools

Howdy folks -

I am running the 'docs' target in build.xml for velocity-tools
subproject. I receive the error finding the global VM's - although the
transform works fine.

Using ANT 1.5.1 and latest Velocity-Tools tree from CVS.

It's not important... but it is annoying. Is it something I can make go
away?

Thanks,
Tim

-------- VelocityTools --------
filter
prepare
mkdir
mkdir
static
tstamp
docs
taskdef
dvsl
  [info] **************************************************************
  [info] Starting Jakarta Velocity v1.3-dev
  [info] RuntimeInstance initializing.
  [info] Default Properties File:
org\apache\velocity\runtime\defaults\velocity.properties
  [info] Default ResourceManager initializing. (class
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceManagerImpl)
  [info] Resource Loader Instantiated:
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.loader.FileResourceLoader
  [info] FileResourceLoader : initialization starting.
  [info] FileResourceLoader : adding path '.'
  [info] FileResourceLoader : initialization complete.
  [info] ResourceCache : initialized. (class
org.apache.velocity.runtime.resource.ResourceCacheImpl)
  [info] Default ResourceManager initialization complete.
  [info] Loaded System Directive:
org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Literal
  [info] Loaded System Directive:
org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Macro
  [info] Loaded System Directive:
org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Parse
  [info] Loaded System Directive:
org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Include
  [info] Loaded System Directive:
org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.Foreach
  [info] Loaded User Directive:
org.apache.tools.dvsl.directive.MatchDirective
  [info] Created: 20 parsers.
  [info] Velocimacro : initialization starting.
  [info] Velocimacro : adding VMs from VM library template :
VM_global_library.vm
 [error] ResourceManager : unable to find resource
'VM_global_library.vm' in any resource loader.
  [info] Velocimacro : error using  VM library template
VM_global_library.vm :
org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find
resource 'VM_global_library.vm'
  [info] Velocimacro :  VM library template macro registration complete.
  [info] Velocimacro : allowInline = true : VMs can be defined inline in
templates
  [info] Velocimacro : allowInlineToOverride = false : VMs defined
inline may NOT replace previous VM definitions
  [info] Velocimacro : allowInlineLocal = false : VMs defined inline
will be  global in scope if allowed.
  [info] Velocimacro : messages on  : VM system will output logging
messages
  [info] Velocimacro : autoload off  : VM system will not automatically
reload global library macros
  [info] Velocimacro : initialization complete.
  [info] Velocity successfully started.
Transforming into D:\java\jakarta-velocity-tools\docs

Re: Error for 'docs' ant target for velocity-tools

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.
On Friday, December 27, 2002, at 01:09 AM, Tim Colson wrote:

> Howdy folks -
>
> I am running the 'docs' target in build.xml for velocity-tools
> subproject. I receive the error finding the global VM's - although the
> transform works fine.
>
> Using ANT 1.5.1 and latest Velocity-Tools tree from CVS.
>
> It's not important... but it is annoying. Is it something I can make go
> away?

Not right now - It's not really an error in that it looks for it by
default.  The part that spits out the message doesn't know it was a
default, so emits an error message.  We'll have to eat that message in
the start up code..

--
Geir Magnusson Jr                                   203-355-2219(w)
Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-247-1713(m)