Posted to users@maven.apache.org by karthik gurumurthy <m2...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/23 15:13:29 UTC

[m2] Where to find javadocs for maven-project and maven-plugin-apis

Hi All,

I'm a maven beginner. I'm trying to write some mojos and I need access to
some maven classes which I know are in
maven-project ( eg MavenProject class) and maven-plugin-apis (AbstractMojo).
But am unable to get to the location from where i c'd download these
javadocs.
Please guide me.

thanks.

Re: [m2] Where to find javadocs for maven-project and maven-plugin-apis

Posted by Lee Meador <le...@gmail.com>.
 The command to load the plugin source is:

 svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk maven-plugins

All the plugins will get put under the 'maven-plugins' folder.

-- Lee Meador

--
-- Lee Meador
Sent from gmail. My real email address is lee@leemeador.com