Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Emmett Carter <Em...@amdocs.com> on 2006/11/14 12:32:47 UTC

Jakarta Commons Net Telnet API

Hello,
Does anyone use the Jakarta Commons Net library for Telnet?
Has anyone used it in a multi-threaded Telnet client application?
It doesn't seem to work very well in my test harness, but it is possible
that the server is at fault. I'm just trying to work out if it is worth
spending much more time looking at it.
Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers,