Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by PIPIT isnatia <pi...@yahoo.co.id> on 2010/07/27 11:39:54 UTC

[users@httpd] where i can find mod_deflate package?

Hi all...

I am looking for mod_deflate package, i mean all contents in mod_deflate. where
i can find it?
Thanks.

Best regards,
Isnatia

Re: [users@httpd] where i can find mod_deflate package?

Posted by Mark Watts <m....@eris.qinetiq.com>.
On Tue, 2010-07-27 at 17:39 +0800, PIPIT isnatia wrote:
> Hi all...
>
> I am looking for mod_deflate package, i mean all contents in mod_deflate. where
> i can find it?

Documentation is here:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_deflate.html

Source code is available here, since its part of the standard httpd
package.

http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi

--
Mark Watts BSc RHCE MBCS
Senior Systems Engineer, Managed Services Manpower