Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/20 21:36:28 UTC

Helping Vyl and Sylvia with committer rights

At our meeting last week Vyl and Sylvia both mentioned that they had
submitted their ICLAs but hadn't received their committer karma yet.  So
(with a little extra poking from Vyl :) ) I went looking today but I can't
find the email trail for the votes, which I need in order to give them
karma.  I'm not sure if I'm failing in my search skills (entirely possible)
or if there wasn't a vote.

From the original proposal for Superset I see the following initial
committers:
Maxime Beauchemin
Alanna Scott
Bogdan Kyryliuk
Vera Liu
Jeff Feng
Ashutosh Chauhan
Nishant Bangarwa
Slim Bouguerra
Priyank Shah
Harsha Chintalapani
Daniel Dai
Luke Han

On https://lists.apache.org/list.html?private@superset.apache.org I can
find votes for:
Beto Dealmaida
Ricardo Massa
Grace Guo
Chris Williams
John Bodley

I also find votes that opened for Krist Wongsuphasawat and Michelle Thomas
though I don't find any resolutions for either of those.

So, if there was a vote and I missed it, please send me the link and I'll
get these two their karma.  If there wasn't, since everyone seemed to
already think they were committers I suggest you start a vote soon and then
we can go from there.

Alan.

Re: Helping Vyl and Sylvia with committer rights

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.
I've submitted the requests for both Vyl and Sylvia.  I assume there'll be
a few days delay due to the holidays, but you should have your accounts
soon.

Alan.

Posted by Sylvia Tomiyama <sy...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Vyl Chiang <vc...@lyft.com.INVALID>.
I'd like vyl please. Thanks!

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sylvia Tomiyama <sy...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.
Thanks a ton Alan!

Posted by Jeff Feng <je...@airbnb.com.INVALID>.

--

*Jeff Feng*
Product Lead

Re: Helping Vyl and Sylvia with committer rights

Posted by Vyl Chiang <vc...@lyft.com.INVALID>.
Thanks!!

Vyl Chiang
Product