Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Andrus <ee...@online.ee> on 2003/06/26 14:59:47 UTC

[users@httpd] Remove Apache icon from Windows taskbar

I'm using Apache 2 in Windows 98 .

 I serve a few users so I think Windows 98 is capable for this.

 I'm working also in the computer where Apache server is running.
Apache icon appears in the window taskbar always. This is very confusing.

 How to remove apache icon from windows taskbar ?

 Andrus.

Re: [users@httpd] Remove Apache icon from Windows taskbar

Posted by Milan Reznicek <re...@gytool.cz>.
It's not an Apache Icon but an icon of Apache Monitor which is not neccesary
to be running. So look into your StartUp and remove apache monitor.

                                                        By Milan