Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Vincent <vi...@openindex.io> on 2017/03/20 08:51:54 UTC

Getting the entire tagset

Hi all,

I would like my POS-tagger to be able to return all possible tags for a
model. The TagDictionary, however, only has a getTags(String word)
method. Is there a way to obtain the global tagset other than running
every word in the training data through this method?

Thanks!

Vincent

Re: Getting the entire tagset

Posted by Richard Eckart de Castilho <ri...@gmail.com>.
MaxentModel.getNumOutcomes() and MaxentModel.getOutcome(i) are your friends.

-- Richard