Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Siefert <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/12/07 20:53:09 UTC

creating eclipse project from ejb maven project

Hi All-

I have a Maven2 POM and need to generate an Eclipse (specifically MyEclipse) IDE project.  The POM specifies an EJB project (project.packaging: "ejb") but it seems that MyEclipse is loading it as a Java Project (not recognized as a JAR that can be deployed to an application server).  Any ideas, or suggestions working with the Maven2 eclipse plugin?

Thanks in advance,
David

Re: creating eclipse project from ejb maven project

Posted by Jim Sellers <ji...@gmail.com>.
Not sure if this would have helped, but there is a myeclipse goal on the
eclipse plugin.
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/myeclipse-mojo.html

Jim