Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by ramogi ochola <o....@gmail.com> on 2008/02/01 14:31:36 UTC

Re: A tutorial problem

Please help me out,when i follow the getting started with derby
tutorial activity one through entering the following
C:\java stuff>set PATH=%DERBY_HOME%\bin
C:\java stuff>ij
i get the following error
Exception in thread "main" java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't
find bundle for base name org.apache.derby.loc.toolsmessages

please help
ramogi

Re: A tutorial problem

Posted by Kim Haase <Ca...@Sun.COM>.
Did you also set the DERBY_HOME environment variable? Please make sure
you set DERBY_HOME to the location of your Derby installation.

Hope this helps.

Kim Haase