Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2006/05/24 22:01:03 UTC

[all] Changing groupId in project.xml files

Hi all

There appears to be consensus [1] to change the groupId in our Maven
builds from "commons-<component>" to "org.apache.commons". So unless
someone objects I will be changing this for all components in proper and
sandbox this weekend.

[1] Although not a [vote] thread, there were +1 from Martin, Robert,
Torsten, Henri (I think) and myself. See this thread from the list
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-commons-dev/200605.mbox/%3c1147518485.8876.4.camel@knossos.elmet%3e

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [all] Changing groupId in project.xml files

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Seems good to me.