Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by vivtops86 <vi...@nestgroup.net> on 2010/07/30 05:04:24 UTC

Service groups

Hi All,
       I have a doubt about service groups.Do all services in a particular
service group run simultaneously or one after other?

Thanks
Vivek

Re: Service groups

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
One after the other is the default, but anyway you spotted the send-mode
To call them: see examples in code

Jacques

From: "vivtops86" <vi...@nestgroup.net>

Re: Service groups

Posted by vivtops86 <vi...@nestgroup.net>.
how to call service group?

Re: Service groups

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Service+Engine+Guide#ServiceEngineGuide-serviceGroups

Let me know if you have any specific questions regarding the options.

Also, if you intend on sending a lot of emails please consider subscribing to the lists so that the conversations are maintained, nabble doesn't lend itself well to that.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com