Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu> on 2007/08/09 21:03:02 UTC

Email marking

Just a question outside the Axis content -

I get emails from various lists and most of them mark their title with
the mailing list name - [jxta], [owl-s] etc. I noticed that Axis mailing
lists sometimes have this sometimes they don't - I get emails that have
all the signs of spam / malicious and they turn out to be someone asking
for help about a bug (and trust me, the titles some of you choose to
describe your problem crack me up as they are all but friendly ;) )

So - is there something that the Axis mailing administrators can do to
help with this one so that we can configure our spam filters to help us
a bit more with filtering out garbage ?

Much appreciated.