Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tomas Rodriguez <ad...@yahoo.ca> on 2009/03/17 01:15:07 UTC

mysql/J connector + tomcat and it configuration

Hi everybody.
I'm new in this list and new work with tomcat, by this reason I have a doubt
with mysql/j connector and Tomcat.
my doubt is.
what should I do for configurate mysql/j and tomcat work together?

somebody can help me with this big problem for me?.
Thanks so much.
have a good day

Re: mysql/J connector + tomcat and it configuration

Posted by Ken Bowen <kb...@als.com>.
Just follow the directions on the link I gave you.
Just place mysql connector/J where it tells you to...there's no other
configuration for the connector itself.

Posted by Ken Bowen <kb...@als.com>.
Hello Tomas,