Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com> on 2015/07/23 01:07:13 UTC

Follow up from HBASE-11339 merge. Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Merge branch hbase-11339 HBase MOB to trunk

Looks like the first full run of master with the merge has completed but
hung [1] .   I've kicked jenkins to run it again and we'll be following up
to try to fix any problems introduced between when the vote was called and
when this merge was completed.

Jon.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/HBase-TRUNK/6672/

--