Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Allistair Crossley <Al...@QAS.com> on 2005/07/26 12:35:58 UTC

Requests that are not handled by ROOT

Hi,

Mind's gone a little blank, should know this but our webapp has a setup such that a filter maps /* requests and handles them.

However, Tomcat is preventing requests that do not match /abc with a 404 I think because it thinks abc is another web application if it has /abc/def

E.g

/index.do HTTP/1.1" 200 -
/utilities/index.do HTTP/1.1" 404 -

My question is how do I get all requests (i.e both those above) to get handled by the ROOT web application?

Cheers, Allistair

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474