Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Bordet, Simone" <si...@hp.com> on 2004/08/11 14:16:44 UTC

Strange XSD error after WAR deploying

Hi,

I'm still aside, but I've found some time to explore Geronimo :)
I've been able to successfully deploy a WAR, but when I start the server:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'j2ee:jsp-configType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Windows XP, jdk 1.4.2_03, behind corporate firewall.

I've also tried -Dproxy.host and proxy.port, but same error.

BTW, also the DebugConsole refuses to start with the same error.

What should I do ?

TIA,

Simon

PS: BTW, I have searched the archives, but the search engine does not seem to work correctly: returns a lot of hits that have nothing to do with the searched words...

Re: Strange XSD error after WAR deploying

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org>.
Bordet, Simone wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm still aside, but I've found some time to explore Geronimo :)

Hey Simone,

You must be lucky to find some free time :) Nice to see you over there!

> I've been able to successfully deploy a WAR, but when I start the server:
>
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'j2ee:jsp-configType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.

Could you describe a bit more what the WAR is. More importantly, you
could share the web.xml. There was times when I was facing some problems
with deploying WAR (blojsom) and had to add some XML stuff to web.xml
and after deploying remove them. It's not longer required.

> BTW, also the DebugConsole refuses to start with the same error.

Have you tried to run Geronimo before deploying the WAR? It shouldn't
matter, though.

> Simon

Jacek