Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ps...@wisnovsky.net on 2005/04/11 20:53:18 UTC

separate interface/implementation for generated beans

Hi! I was wondering if there was any way to have the Axis client stub generator emit separate interface declarations for its XML schema bean classes. I'm trying to create a library that is a layer above an axis client stub with some minor enhancements, and using dynamic proxies would be one simple way to implement things. However this requires that the interfaces be separate from the implementing classes. I see there is a "helpergen" option but this only factors out the support gubbins.

Peter