Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com> on 2004/03/08 20:23:10 UTC

Tapestry OnTheRoad

Not entirely a shameless plug, but a plug nonetheless....

I have added the OnTheRoad page to the Tapestry wiki to allow us to
list where you can get Tapestry training around the country:

	http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/OnTheRoad

Both Howard and I will be speaking at the No Fluff, Just Stuff
symposiums.  At the symposiums where we both will be present, I bow out
of giving Tapestry presentations to the All Mighty Howard (but I do
hope to get some one-on-one time with him to perhaps innovate a bit
with things like Tapestry URL's and J2EE security friendliness).  I
will be at the locations listed on the side bar of my blog:

	http://www.blogscene.org/erik

So, if we are coming to an area near you, please come out and see us.
The NFJS symposiums are awesome, especially with Tapestry added to the
mix.

Also, I will be giving a 3 hour tutorial on Tapestry this summer at the
O'Reilly Open Source Convention (sorry Howard, I wish you had submitted
a proposal!).

And to prop Howard even more - he is speaking at TheServerSide
Symposium in May.

So, if you want to delve deeper into Tapestry, chances are an
opportunity is coming near you.  Feel free to contact me personally if
you plan on coming out or have further questions.

	Erik