Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Gnanashankar Shanmugam <gn...@formativesolutions.co.in> on 2009/12/24 08:59:17 UTC

how retrive data through dynamic view entity

hi friends,
  I am new for ofbiz, I created  component in hot-deploy.. in that component
i created testscreen, in that screen i am having *two text fields*,
one submit(*create*) *button*, i want to store value of two fields in *
database* through *java code*, after clicking submit button, the value
should display *below of screen or different screen* through
*.ftl*file..Given an Example code of above scenario..thanks in
advance..

--
Gnanashankar Shanmugam
Formative Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,

Re: how retrive data through dynamic view entity

Posted by Gnanashankar Shanmugam <gn...@formativesolutions.co.in>.
hi rishi,
thanku for your reply, i can not understand that groovy file, and my
scenario follows below,

persondetails
--------------------

1. first name-- text field
2. surname-- test field
3. create- submit button.

i want display below,

Firstname          surname
---------------------------------------
gnanashankar     s
Rishi                  solanki
sachin                tendulkar

like that i want print same screen or next screen.. using groovy r java..

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Refer

Posted by Gnanashankar Shanmugam <gn...@formativesolutions.co.in>.
hi rishi,