Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Gary <ga...@apache.org> on 2016/05/02 19:47:46 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Incubator Mnemonic Release v0.1.0-incubating

|Hello I am pleased to be calling this vote for the source release of
Apache Mnemonic (incubating) mnemonic-0.1.0-incubating. The source zip,
including signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemnemonic-1035 The
Git tag is mnemonic-parent-0.1.0-incubating The Git commit ID is
5e6e930d5c96568f8369f8123188d009359ba11c
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-mnemonic.git;a=commit;h=c85ec4941cfba6be0da796c27cd650d92199405d
https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/garyw.asc KEYS file available
here: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mnemonic/blob/master/KEYS 35
issues were closed/resolved for this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNEMONIC The vote will be open for
72 hours. Please download the release candidate and evaluate the
necessary items including checking hashes, signatures, build from
source, and test. The please vote: [ ] +1 Release this package as
nifi-0.0.1 [ ] +0 no opinion [ ] -1 Do not release this package because
because... B.R, +Gary. |

Re: [VOTE] Apache Incubator Mnemonic Release v0.1.0-incubating

Posted by Gary <ga...@apache.org>.
It was generated by Apache maven-release-plugin, so I think it should be
okay if no harm, Thanks.

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gary,

Posted by Gary <ga...@apache.org>.
I vote +1.

Thanks.
+Gary.

Posted by "Wang, Yanping" <ya...@intel.com>.
Hi, Gary

Thanks for making quick fix for single release artifact.
Let's put a discussion thread first to see what else we need for release before cast another vote.

Also we will attend ApacheCon next week, how about we start and leave discussion thread to next Thursday.

Thanks,
Yanping

Posted by Gary <ga...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Wang, Yanping" <ya...@intel.com>.