Posted to users@camel.apache.org by contactreji <co...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/12 07:03:37 UTC

Camel TarAggregationStrategy

Hi guys

I am using TarAggregationStrategy in my camel application. I am using this
component to aggregate few jpg images which are coming in every second. I
tried to run this on the test servers and found that after a point, the
server crashes. On inspection I found that the disk got full as this
component generates and stores a large number of .temp files in the temp
folder.

Doesn't temp files created get deleted automatically once the aggregated
batch is sent downstreams? Is this a bug?

Regards
Rehu

-----
Reji Mathews
Sr. Developer - Middleware Integration / SOA ( Open Source - Apache Camel & Jboss Fuse ESB | Mule ESB )
LinkedIn - http://in.linkedin.com/pub/reji-mathews/31/9a2/40a
Twitter - reji_mathews

Re: Camel TarAggregationStrategy

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
What version of Camel are you using?

And is the extension of all those temp file .temp, and what file name
do they have? Have you checked the source code to see what may go on /
wrong?

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 8:03 AM, contactreji <co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> I am using TarAggregationStrategy in my camel application. I am using this
> component to aggregate few jpg images which are coming in every second. I
> tried to run this on the test servers and found that after a point, the
> server crashes. On inspection I found that the disk got full as this
> component generates and stores a large number of .temp files in the temp
> folder.
>
> Doesn't temp files created get deleted automatically once the aggregated
> batch is sent downstreams? Is this a bug?
>
> Regards
> Rehu
>

> -----
> Reji Mathews
> Sr. Developer - Middleware Integration / SOA ( Open Source - Apache Camel & Jboss Fuse ESB | Mule ESB )
> LinkedIn - http://in.linkedin.com/pub/reji-mathews/31/9a2/40a
> Twitter - reji_mathews

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus