Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "M.-Leander Reimer" <l....@adaptions.de> on 2004/12/16 11:26:33 UTC

Problems with JavaCC plugin

Hi,

I have the following comments and problems with the JavaCC plugin:

- Bug: I want to generate my parser files into the following package
structure: de.adaptions.emp.webcontainer.util
Everything generates fine, but when it comes to compiling the generated
sources, I get an error like

illegal unicode escape
/* Generated By:JJTree: ...
webapp\target\generated-src\main\java\de\adaptions\emp\webcontainer\util
\parser\TextFormatParserTreeConstants.java */

It's the \u (the u from util) which it complains about.

I tried setting the undocument properties (found them in the jelly
script) "maven.javacc.javacc.header" and "maven.javacc.jjtree.header"
but it doesn't have any effect on the generated sources.

- Comment: The properties section in the plugin documentation is
incorrect or incomplete, e.g. the properties for
"maven.javacc.javacc.target.dir" and "maven.javacc.jtree.target.dir" are
not used at all, and the header properties are missing.

What can I do to solve problem 1? Any suggestions? Should I file Jira
issues for the problems mentioned?

Cheers,
Leander