Posted to users@jena.apache.org by "Jingyi C. Shi" <js...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/05 21:23:44 UTC

Got warning message and cannot access 3030

Hi,

I got warning messages as follows and cannot access my-ip-address:3030
after I restarted the fuseki-server. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks much,
Jingyi

warning messages attached:
[image: Inline image 1]

Re: Got warning message and cannot access 3030

Posted by "A. Soroka" <aj...@virginia.edu>.
I think you included a screenshot, but that isn't a good way to include error messages-- better to cut and paste the message itself, or put it in Gist or someplace like that. Also you might include any relevant section of the Fuseki log.

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library