Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kheldar666 <ma...@liber-mundi.org> on 2008/01/30 09:21:16 UTC

How to use LinkImpl in T5.0.9 ?

Hello everybody !

Can anybody post an exemple of how to use the 'new' LinkImpl in T5.0.9 ? Do
we still have to use the Internal component ? Is there now a more elegant
and recommanded way to create a Link to an external URL -the use of an
Internal componant is not safe at all- ?

Thanks for the answers :)

Regards,

Martin

Re: How to use LinkImpl in T5.0.9 ?

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
If you wish to send a redirect to an external URL, then you may simply
return an instance of java.net.URL from an event handler method.

On Jan 30, 2008 12:21 AM, Kheldar666 <ma...@liber-mundi.org> wrote:

> Hello everybody !
>
> Can anybody post an exemple of how to use the 'new' LinkImpl in T5.0.9 ? Do
> we still have to use the Internal component ? Is there now a more elegant
> and recommanded way to create a Link to an external URL -the use of an
> Internal componant is not safe at all- ?
>
> Thanks for the answers :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Martin

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Re: How to use LinkImpl in T5.0.9 ?

Posted by Chuck Kring <cj...@pacbell.net>.
If you are talking about using LinkImpl to send a redirect, use the
following:

@Inject private Response response;
response.sendRedirect("yourUrl");

Posted by Christian Gorbach <go...@gmx.at>.