Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Praneesha Chandrasiri <pr...@wso2.com> on 2014/04/18 07:34:03 UTC

Reviewing Stratos Introduction page on the wiki

Hi all,

Appreciate your valuable input in $subject, which can be found in [1]
please.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Introducing+Apache+Stratos
--
Thanks & Best Regards,
*Praneesha Chandrasiri*

Re: Reviewing Stratos Introduction page on the wiki

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.
That is much clearer.  Many thanks!

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69

Re: Reviewing Stratos Introduction page on the wiki

Posted by Praneesha Chandrasiri <pr...@wso2.com>.
Hi Chris,

--
Thanks & Best Regards,
*Praneesha Chandrasiri*

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Praneesha,

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69

Re: Reviewing Stratos Introduction page on the wiki

Posted by Praneesha Chandrasiri <pr...@wso2.com>.
Hi all,

Appreciate your kind input in reviewing the following information in [1]
please, to make sure it is accurate and up to date.

*Furthermore it  features multi-tenancy, such that, when you subscribe to a
particular service (e.g., PHP), you get a PHP runtime instance on behalf of
your tenant. This sets up the Load Balancer to route requests via your
tenant’s URLs to your PHP web application. If you have your own domain
(e.g., hills.org <http://hills.org>), you can map this domain to the
instance of the Cartridge (e.g., map wordpress.hills.org
<http://wordpress.hills.org> to your PHP subscription).*

Posted by Praneesha Chandrasiri <pr...@wso2.com>.

--
Thanks & Best Regards,
*Praneesha Chandrasiri*

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.

http://lnkd.in/cw5k69

Re: Reviewing Stratos Introduction page on the wiki

Posted by Praneesha Chandrasiri <pr...@wso2.com>.
@Chris -

--
Thanks & Best Regards,