Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joe Andolina <jo...@andomation.com> on 2005/02/12 19:40:07 UTC

Where are your handlers?

Hello,
    Im having trouble building "clean" components. My app has several
components all handling their own events. With the exception of a few
events which are handled by the page (page.listeners.foo). As my app is
becomming more complex I am finding that I am having to put almost all
my handlers in the Border or Duplicate them in each Page. Is there a way
to call handlers that are attached to components on a page other than
the current? Is there a way to have a component that is not on the
screen listen for an event?

Joe