Posted to user@drill.apache.org by George Lu <lu...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/01 01:43:11 UTC

Drill OOM

Hi all,

When I run query Drill in JDBC, I met "Query failed: RESOURCE ERROR: One or
more nodes ran out of memory while executing the query."

Any idea why this will happen, as I saw from documentation Drill will use
disk if memory is used up.

Thanks,
George Lu

Re: Drill OOM

Posted by Bob Rumsby <br...@maprtech.com>.
Note that not all operations can run in memory:
http://drill.apache.org/docs/sort-based-and-hash-based-memory-constrained-operators/