Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Satheesh Bandaram <sa...@Sourcery.Org> on 2004/11/22 20:52:26 UTC

Posting again ....

I had problems posting this last week... Let us see if this makes it to
the list ...
-
I have submitted this patch. Thanks Jon.

Sending        java\tools\org\apache\derby\tools\dblook.java
Transmitting file data .
Committed revision 105887.

Thanks,
Satheesh

Jon Craven (JIRA) wrote:

>>     [ http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-59?page=history ]
>>
>>Jon Craven updated DERBY-59:

>>Trivial patch to load the driver the same way as in ij.

current need for it at the moment..

hard coded drivers (com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver or
org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver) based upon the URL supplied on the
command.

allow the driver to be specified (e.g. the ij tool allows this to be
specified via properties).