Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2007/05/30 15:42:19 UTC

Committer

Hi Folks,

 I'd just like to throw out my +1 for Doğacan Güney's committer status. I've
been impressed by several of his contributions and the guy just keeps them
coming and coming. I'm not a member of the Lucene PMC, so I don't have
official voting rights, however, I would like to express my support for his
elevation to committer status.

Cheers,
  Chris

Chris A. Mattmann
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Key Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246