Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Steve Hostettler <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/27 20:24:24 UTC

How to propagate information through remote EJB calls

Hello,

I would like to have your input on the following problem:

I have 2 EARs that communicate through remote EJBs. For business reason, I
need to know what is the user language deep down in the stack. I also would
like to use it transparently that is without changing the methods signature
(adding the language to all facades).

To that end, I use the TransactionSynchronizationRegistry which works fine
as long as I am not using @Asynchronous calls or @NOT_SUPPORTED transaction
annotation in the middle of the call.

Does the community have a recommendation to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

Re: How to propagate information through remote EJB calls

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Dont think it will serve this purpose out of the box but maybe im wrong

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi