Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shan Jiang <da...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/18 08:22:53 UTC

How does BlueSky link the LGPLed code dynamically to be under ASL?

In my personal view, there are two steps to link the LGPLed code
dynamically for ASL.
1st step: include the header file of  LGPLed code;
2nd step: link the dynamical lib (*.so file) of LGPLed code;
and there is notice that the header files of LGPLed code ought not to
be modified. Are the two steps right for ASL? Thank for your advice.

Shan

Re: Re: How does BlueSky link the LGPLed code dynamically to be under ASL?

Posted by Shan Jiang <da...@gmail.com>.
Take it easy, you are active very much. bluesky need your passion.

在 08-7-18,du.haipeng<du...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by "du.haipeng" <du...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shan Jiang <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "du.haipeng" <du...@gmail.com>.