Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by jon80 <ca...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/24 16:47:13 UTC

Configuration of jk_connector

We're updating configuration of jk_connector on Apache Httpd 2.2.9 and Jonas
4.6.6.  Instructions at http://tldp.org/HOWTO/MMBase-Inst-HOWTO/jk2.html.

re: chown root:root /usr/local/apache2/modules/jkjni.so

We're unable to find the file jkjni.so within the /modules sub-directory
where the source files have been extracted.  What is this file?  Any ideas
where to downloaded and whether it is required?

Re: Configuration of jk_connector

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
jon80 wrote:
> We're updating configuration of jk_connector on Apache Httpd 2.2.9 and Jonas
> 4.6.6.  Instructions at http://tldp.org/HOWTO/MMBase-Inst-HOWTO/jk2.html.

JK2 is deprecated. You should use mod_jk of mod_proxy_http.

> re: chown root:root /usr/local/apache2/modules/jkjni.so
>
> We're unable to find the file jkjni.so within the /modules sub-directory
> where the source files have been extracted.  What is this file?  Any ideas
> where to downloaded and whether it is required?

I think you probably need to start from scratch with one of the supported
connectors.

Mark