Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Files <fi...@poetryunlimited.com> on 2003/09/16 18:43:13 UTC

So does this mean I have to do a dump and reload to use db4.1

If I successfully relink subversion against db4.1, does this mean that I have to
dump and reload all the data files?

And secondly, does this mean that henceforth, I will need to recompile every
release??

Thanks.

Shamim Islam

Re: So does this mean I have to do a dump and reload to use db4.1

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
"Files" <fi...@poetryunlimited.com> writes:

> If I successfully relink subversion against db4.1, does this mean
> that I have to dump and reload all the data files?

No, just run 'svnadmin recover' (or 'db_recover') on your repository
to upgrade it in-place from db4.0 to db4.1