Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Yanhui ZHAO <yz...@apache.org> on 2021/01/17 07:03:40 UTC

Mnemonic biweekly meeting minutes (01/16/2021)

Hi All

Please see today's meeting minutes below

  1.  Mnemonic version 0.13.0 release is done. We will aim to keep future release schedule to every 2-3 months and plan accordingly
  2.  Meeting discussions lead to three key feature candidates for the next release (1) JDK version upgrade (2) Website "reboot" (3) Memory service support changed from runtime loading to development stage assignment. Design and implementation details to be discussed.
  3.  Yanhui was proposed as new program chair and vice president for Mnemonic project
  4.  CI limitation was causing github repo code compilation failed due to CI limitation. Need to explore other possible solutions such as Jenkins plugins for github

Thanks

Yanhui

Re: Mnemonic biweekly meeting minutes (01/16/2021)

Posted by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org>.
+1, Thanks for the meeting minutes.

Gary.