Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bill Au <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/12 17:00:07 UTC

two facet.prefix on one facet field in a single query

Is it possible to have two different facet.prefix on the same facet field in
a single query.  I wan to get facet counts for two prefix, "xx" and "yy".  I
tried using two facet.prefix (ie &facet.prefix=xx&facet.prefix=yy) but the
second one seems to have no effect.

Bill

Re: two facet.prefix on one facet field in a single query

Posted by Bill Au <bi...@gmail.com>.
It looks like there is a JIRA covering this: