Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "mdebruijn@novumsoftware.nl" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/14 13:44:08 UTC

Using Maven with WSAD

Hello,

Is somebody using Maven with WSAD 5.x? How do you create web projects? Is
Maven capable of creating WSAD specific web projects?

Thanks.
Martijn de Bruijn

RE: Using Maven with WSAD

Posted by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com>.
I create all projects with WSAD/Eclipse and then configure Maven to use
them.  I think that is easier because WSAD/Eclipse expects things is a very
specific way, and Maven can (almost always) adjust to the directory
organization needed by setting the right elements in the POM.  And creating
projects in WSAD/Eclipse is very easy.

IME, it is "choose your battle": get Maven to adjust to WSAD, or tweak Maven
and WSAD to get to work with the Maven generated projects.